Enquiry - Storage for empty transporters / trailers outside the fairground
Enquiry of storage for empty transporter / trailers outside the fairground (P2 - fields 27+28)
- Long-term storage for empty transporter / trailers outside the fairground (P2 - fields 27+28).
- Please note: A separate parking permit is required for each vehicle! (Transporter + trailer = 2 parking permits)
- No claims can be made on parking spaces!
- Length of trucks 5m up to 6.50m max.!
- Parking tickets are valid for the entire duration of the event.
- The parking tickets are not valid during the construction and dismantling period.
- Please note the traffic regulations, which you can view in the menu item "Information".
The parking permits are allocated approx. 4 weeks prior to the event.
NEW - digital parking card:
- With the allocation of the parking cards, they are available for download in the OOS. We will inform you about this by e-mail.
- You can find the parking cards in the stand management / parking cards.
- You can download the parking cards, print them or forward them by e-mail. The recipient prints out the parking card himself.
- Parking cards are no longer sent by mail.
- Parking cards can be cancelled up to 2 days before the start of the trade fair.
- A printout of the parking ticket must remain clearly visible in the vehicle during the access and parking process. A download to a cell phone is therefore not sufficient.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more