Application for permission to use flammable liquids
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 5.7 of the Technical Guidelines.
Please note also the Leaflet!
Any late applications or failure to submit applications will incur an additional processing charge of € 210.08 plus VAT.
- The storage and use of flammable liquids with a flashpoint between 0°C and 60°C is prohibited throughout the exhibition centre unless Messe Düsseldorf has given written permission.
- It is possible to grant permission for the storage of flammable liquids, if such liquids are required for the operation and demonstration of exhibits.
- Flammable liquids may only be used under the relevant applicable provisions specified in industrial and trade law.
- The safety documents must be available at the exhibition stand from the setup period onwards.
- The permit itself and the safety data sheet of the relevant liquid must both be available on paper at your exhibition stand as soon as the liquid is at your stand.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more